Sunday, January 02, 2005

I'm working, I'm working!

So, it seems as though people think I may be having "too much fun". . . . "I thought you went to Israel to do research?"

Just to relieve a few minds, I am working. It may not appear that I'm working, but I am. The problem is that pictures of my work aren't so interesting--who wants to see pictures of soil when the other option is pictures of France and hikes with my friends?

But for those of you who do.....here's some soil!



And one of the many plants that I'm trying to identify (anyone have suggestions? anyone at all?)



And some litter bags waiting to be deployed into the tubs. For those of you who have heard my stories about using over 50,000 staples in a summer, this is what would have been the product of that effort. I'd say it was worth it, wouldn't you?



And finally one of my experimental tubs, complete with the above soil, litter bags, and unidentified plants



Everyone's mind a little bit more at ease? I have been working. Very hard actually, especially because I only had 10 days to get things up and running again so it could survive without me for a while.......because I'm leaving again ;>)
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 11:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie!

Wow! This is fabulous!!!!!

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself and exploring the world!

Will we see you this summer, or have you decided to abandon northern climes forever?

Ryan

 
At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Jennie said...

I will definitely be back North this summer. No way I could abandon the northern climes.
My flight for the north this year takes off about 36 hours after I land from Israel--that's how dedicated (and/or crazy) I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home