Back in Israel
So I'm back in Israel. I've been back for almost a month now.
Now, some of you are saying "What? A month? And no pictures yet?....". I know you are saying this, because you've been saying it to me. I'm not going to give a whole bunch of excuses, because I don't really have any. Just the usual lack of time and also a lot less internet access this year.
But, I promised people I would post something from Israel soon. I've also promised some backdated posts--on my trip to Malaysia and a few pictures from the summer--I know these were promised a while ago, but I will get to them soon......
This is just a bit of an update until I get more time to put up some pictures and such. I'm pretty well settled in here--I'm living in the caravans (essentially trailers) this year instead of the apartments that I was in last year. I'll post some pictures soon. I've got my experiment up and running and the plants are actually already germinating and growing in my tubs.
I think one of the reasons I haven't been posting is that nothing is really feeling all that new here. In a way, it feels as though I never left--I even had people see me in the streets here, do a bit of a double take, and then say "you left for a while, didn't you?". I've been accepted right back into Sede Boqer--it's great to have friends who will take you right back into their lives like that.
So, I'll see if I can get some pictures up soon. I'm heading to Spain on the 19th to meet Sara for Christmas, so if I don't get any up before then I'll make sure to post those, plus some of my trip, on my return.
Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home